Sunday 1 July 2012

Rio Challenge Result



A positive finish but an average performance overall. I guess -3% is not too bad given the high rake and the consolation win but I always planned to have a positive ROI. I was also unhappy with my freeroll returns. For 250 games $357 is a reasonable return, demonstrating the hidden returns for Jackpot players from rakeback and consolation wins. Overall though, I did not have a good enough strategy or simply did not play well enough to win more games. The truth is I am not which one was more important.
 
Kartajana  Click for details 250 -$0.65   $20   -3% -$163   Hot N/A iPoker 5/1/2012 6/26/2012 SNG Only
 

Outcome summary:



To DateTarget
Direct Profit-163150
Rakeback185200
Freeroll Wins      35150
Consolation300300
Total357800


Anyway, onwards and upwards. My ambitious plan moving forward is to focus on a more mixed set of games in July and August, including some MTTs prior to a shot at the Sunday Million at the end of August. Following that audacious plot I aim to play one thousand Maui games Sept-Dec and finally hit the sit n go Jackpot. Time to be a small island on the poker map.

Good Luck

No comments: