Wednesday 29 January 2014

Successful January Shock




For the last two years January has been associated with poor poker results for me, terrible weather, bad health and generally depressing blog posts. See Janaury Blues and Routine Losses.

So to be able to report on a successful poker month, a period of good health and even only fairly miserable weather is massively satisfying. Whatever happens in the next few days I will make $600 plus this month thanks mainly to five visits to Full Tilt Daily Double final tables, including my first win in such a game for $372. These profits have been topped up by some solid results in my Dirty Dozen Jackpot games.

One feature of my poker sessions this month has been listening to poker related material while I play. This seems to really help with my focus.  So whilst playing upto six games I am also soaking in Jared Tendler Podcasts or Nick Weathall Winning Poker Blueprint training instruction. Both are of a high quality, though I now need some new material. If anyone can recommend a quality poker podcast please comment below or e-mail me on jasontomlinson44@btinternet.com.

Thanks very much.

Jason



No comments: