Wednesday 26 January 2011

Poker is a rollercoaster, you just gotta ride it

 Results continue in the right direction put the path is winding and I have made mistakes through frustration at my boom bust progress. I genuinely feel $1.35 per game is sustainable long term if I can control my emotions better and eliminate most mistakes. Often there are judgement calls when any approach (call,raise or fold) can be justified. These are easy to handle but clear cut decisions where I take the wrong path, say calling when I know I am behind without the right pot odds can hurt. In the future I will post some relevant hand histories.
 
UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilter
Kartajana         175$1.14  $5  19%$200  -N/AiPokerYear2011 SNG Only
 
 Meanwhile check out the variance in my overall progress.
 
 
 
 
Don't forget to vote on how you think my challenge will end.
 
Thanks Ronan.
 
 

No comments: