Monday 17 January 2011

Position, Position, Position

All is well with my Maui challenge in January though a challenge it has been so far. With 4% of games played I am on track but I have had a couple of tough sessions and often I am playing against fatigue as well as nine other players. My interest in the NFL playoffs has not helped though some of the games have been awesome. In terms of consolation bonuses I have come close a couple of times (bad beats long since forgotten) and I am confident in my statistical belief that I will win at least five this year. My stats are as follows:
UsernameGames PlayedAv. ProfitAv. StakeAv. ROITotal ProfitFormAbility /100NetworkFilter
Kartajana         120$1.13  $5  19%$135  -N/AiPokerYear2011 SNG Only
 
The games to date have gone ok but I know I can do better as I continue to make mistakes. Below is a chart of my finish positions for the 120 games to date follow. Overall I am happy but experts like Jennifear could pick holes in my strategy I am sure. Twelve games should be the average so I am happy that none of the lower positions are higher than this but twenty one thirds is not ideal. Am I trying too hard to cash? Your thougths would be most welcome.
 
 

If you have not voted on how my challenge will end please do.
 
Repeat twenty four times.

No comments: