Wednesday 11 May 2011

One Thousand Games

Yesterday I completed my one thousandth Maui game this year, leaving two thousand more to play this year. Overall I am disappointed but I am already ahead of my profit total from last year which gives some comfort. My challenge was partly to enable more focus and generate more profit after a poor year.
 
 
At this point my position distribution looks like this. Whilst I need to turn some of the fifth, sixth and sevenths into higher cash positions I am happy overall. The fact that third and first are my top two positions is great. Generally I play to cash and once in the final three go for the win. I am pleased with more firsts than seconds as I always worry about my heads up game though luck is a massive factor at the bigger blind levels.
 
Good Luck.

No comments: