Saturday 31 December 2011

December Result: +$162, Overall: +$3315 - Challenge Failed!

A little Christmas cheer helped my late month results but overall December was not a good month. In the end around a $63 Maui profit added to just under $100 in rakeback and freeroll cashes pushed my total to only $3315 - $685 short. Not a bad effort overall but a failed challenge nonetheless. I am particularly disappointed not to make the Sharkscope top twenty list. Probably only around $50-$75 short here. A static last couple of months has cost me as I dropped off the chart in the last week or so. To be fair I do not deserve the accolade but it would have been nice.
I am very much ready for a new poker year and a bit of variation in my play as per my last post. I have a new found respect for the real sit n go grinders out there who play the 3000 games each month not every year. It has been tough going at times and I have had to work hard to complete the total number of games let alone do well in them. My result summary for the 3000 Maui games is as follows:
Kartajana         3,000$0.55  $5  9%$1,655  -N/AiPokerYear2011 SNG Only
I will do a more detailed post analysing the figures in more detail in a few days. I will also update my blog for the new year and a slightly adjusted challenge for 2012. In the meantime please feel free to comment on my outcome.
Thanks for reading in 2011 and good luck at the tables in 2012
Jason
(Kartajana)

No comments: