Friday 25 May 2012

Rio Challenge Update




Halfway through my 250 game Rio sit n go challenge the euphoria of an early consolation win has drifted into a disappointing decline. I am struggling to beat the high rake in this game right now. I could argue that things have not gone my way in key pots, that I have been unlucky in this spot and that and mention numerous outrageous turn of events. What I will do instead is recall the three I hit on the river to help me win the consolation bonus worth $300. I am running good in poker (and more importantly in life). I need to get back to really enjoying these games, focusing on my play and not the short term financial outcome. My results so far breakdown like this:
 

Kartajana  Click for details 125 -$1.42   $20   -6% -$178   - N/A iPoker 5/1/2012 5/25/2012 SNG Only
 

Though my split of positions looks reasonable I am suffering from a distinct lack of wins. In 125 games an average number of wins would be 21. Ironically turning three extra non cashing games into wins is all I am short of to stay on the right side of the line. Three wins is $180. Whilst I am still in a profitable position taking account of all factors below I need to bounce back big style to hit my target of $800. One big help could be the freerolls which have contributed a pitiful $2 so far. I will probably play in ten decent freerolls before the end of next month and would hope to hit one or two decent results.

To Date Target
Direct Profit -178 150
Rakeback 96 200
Freeroll Wins 2 150
Consolation 300 300
Total 220 800

Time to fight for those inches.





No comments: