Wednesday 5 December 2012

Betfred Poker League Update




See above for the updated league table after game three which sees me in tenth place. Twenty eight players in league game three and I got the decent result I needed, coming third. The well named Vanpersie20 has a clear lead and has now twice knocked me out. He looks set to watch his namesake play against Southampton next month. Thirty two points and cashing for £37.50 though means I will profit from this league whatever happens over the next three games which is satisfying. To hit the top five prize spots though I probably need two more high finishes in the final three weeks. Tough but not impossible.
 
Meanwhile my latest Maui Jackpot push is going well. After around 400 games since the start of October I am making nearly a dollar a game and my win rate is a pleasing 14%. I need  to spend more time working on elements of my poker plan to increase this figure a bit further.


No comments: