Friday 26 April 2013

The Mental Game Of Poker 2 On Its Way!





Today is my forty second birthday. It began well poker wise as I concluded last nights session with a victory in a Pokerstars forty five man sit n go for $90. A very overdue success on Stars where I have struggled this year. Despite my ageing years I still feel mentally focused and strong enough to take on the younger poker generation. Indeed, I am like two twenty one year olds .................................. until I need my mid evening nap!
 
One poker birthday gift I am particularly looking forward to is Jared Tendler's new book, the imaginatively titled "The Mental Game of Poker 2". The first book has helped with problems such as tilt and fear of losing.  The new book is focused on more positive issues, helping you play in the zone for longer and improve decision making. Yes please. I pre-ordered the book some time ago to get a discount, a signed copy and access to a Webinar Jared is running in June. If the new book is half as good as the first which I read a few times I will be very happy.

Play well.







No comments: