Wednesday 5 August 2015

Fantastic Four



I have started the month on a high having managed to bag my fourth Maui Jackpot sit n go consolation prize of the year. Five consecutive games finished in the first two positions wins the prize. At 150 Euros a pop this really is a Fantastic Four. Indeed, this 600 Euros represents around 25% of my year to date profit so these opportunities are not to be taken lightly. It also massively helps cover the additional rake paid for these type of games. I am fighting back from a recent slump and in the main playing well and running good too. Even my consolation claim went well and I was paid out in less than 48 hours,  a new record. All in all this is a confidence boost and an indicator that the main Jackpot for five wins in a row, now standing at 47000 Euros, is genuinely within reach. A realistic dream at least.

Meanwhile I am recording the different ways I am able to double up early in the Maui games. By assessing my success in each category I intend to adapt/improve my early style based on the findings. It really does make a big difference to your winning chance sitting with a double stack from early, but only when the risk associated with getting it is manageable. More on this in a future post if my analysis proves fruitful.



No comments: