Thursday 1 March 2012

February Mini Challenge Complete




February saw an improvement in my performance, particularly in the six man game. My challenge to play one hundred $10 six man non jackpot games was both helpful and profitable. See below.
 
Kartajana  Click for details 100 $1.12   $10   10% $112   - N/A iPoker 2/1/2012 2/29/2012 S10-10 Spd=T SNG Only
 
As I gained confidence I started playing more of the $20 and $50 Jackpot games with better results. The sample below is only small but gives me encouragement.
 
Kartajana  Click for details 36 $3.65   $29   6% $132   - N/A iPoker 2/1/2012 2/29/2012 E6-6 S20-50 SNG Only
 
So February saw be back on track, back to profitability, but it was not all wonderful. My ten man game suffered, I struggled playing the Mauis and my activity on Pokerstars saw me endure a poor month. In March I am planning to focus even more on the six man games, both jackpot and non jackpot. On Pokerstars I am dropping down a level and trying to rebuild.
 
Don't forget to vote in my survey for which game I will play as a mini challenge in May.
 
Cheers and good luck

2 comments:

BurnleyMik said...

Thanks for the vomment over on my blog. I'll be back to poker shortly I would think and I agree about the poor players, it's just hard to see the wood for the trees sometimes.

I'll link you up, nice to have a fellow Lancashire player on the blogroll.

ATB

Mik

Kartajana said...

Cheers Mik and thanks for the link up. See www.donkeythrasher.blogspot.com