Saturday 31 March 2012

Marching Forward?




March saw some improved poker results for me, particularly on Pokerstars. I made around $400, but somehow I am dissatisfied. I have not maximised by earnings this month and have lost my way a little in the higher stakes Jackpot games. In a sense my dissatisfaction is a good thing because the focus should always be on playing well rather than making a profit. I am not playing my A game nearly enough which is somewhat frustrating. I am not enjoying the game as much too which is a bit of a worry. I am ready for something new I think.
 
Hello Pot Limit Omaha. In the last few days I have been reading a bit about this popular poker variant. In April I plan to play some low stakes games and see how I get on. I am genuinely looking forward to trying it.
 
I definitely benefit from structure in my game choices and particularly the discipline of a challenge. In May I will play a set number of  the Jackpot sit n go game selected by my blog readers. If you have not voted in my survey please do. If you have any questions or suggestions please post a comment or email me. Towards the end of April I will start to focus some game time on the likely winner to prepare myself properly.
 
Good luck.
 




No comments: