Saturday 13 October 2012

Grand National Roller Coaster Ride




Last week I went on the Grand National Roller Coaster at Blackpool Pleasure Beach for the first time in around twenty years. My nine year old daughter is now old enough to go on the white knuckle rides, though I am not sure which one of us was the more scared.
 
Anyway, my roller coaster ride here very much mirrored my first one hundred Maui games of my latest push for Jackpot sit n go glory. An uphill start was followed by a sharp decline which itself was a pre-cursor to a massive climb. I am only hoping that this can be sustained rather than a Big One style drop (see background of Grand National shot). Within this climb I had a sequence of 11511 which gives me encouragement. The really interesting thing about these one hundred games though was the outcome in terms of finishing positions. My goal is to prioritise first places to some extent at the expense of smaller cashes. Whilst it is very much a small sample this seems to be working. More importantly it has not compromised my overall returns per game, achieving more than a dollar a game profit.
 
 
My one hundred game roller coaster:


 
 
My one hundred games placings:


 
 
If I can maintain this 17% level of first places I will be very happy.
 
Next time I am expected to take her on the Revolution! Not sure there is a poker graph to match that!

No comments: