Wednesday 31 July 2013

Brussels Sprout Bankroll



My sit n go challenge has gone well over the last ten days. I have played fifty $10 games, mainly the six-man Brussels game on I-Poker, which is easily the most active at this buy in. Whilst there have been a few ten man games mixed in, it is the six man games in particular that have help see my bankroll sprout forward. I have benefited from the freedom the chip structure provides in these games compared to the jackpot games.  I have been able to play more poker and rely less on fixed strategy and maths based luck. These six max games are much more time efficient too as I don't start them with a fairly inactive fifteen minutes as happens in the Maui Jackpot games. Obviously I have also benefited from only paying the standard rake too. An extra $50 in rake would make a massive difference to the outcome, particularly in the long term. Anyway I can report a profit of $122, a ROI of 22% and progress like this:




I have enjoyed this challenge so much I am going to continue playing these games for now before having another bash at the jackpot games. For sure I have won more than my fair share of coin flips in this small sample of fifty but I feel positive again. I believe I can realistically win $1 per game at this level. I just need to prove that now over a bigger sample of games. See you at the tables. Just don't stand behind me!

Cheers
Jason (Kartajana)

No comments: