Thursday 3 October 2013

Fourth Quarter



In the fourth quarter of the year I am focusing on only specific games per site. Following a more random approach I have found some games I can both enjoy and exploit. In terms of the search for a Jackpot win I am dropping down to the lowest level for now, the $2 Dirty Dozen games (Four wins equals $2000). Not a life changing amount sure, but it would be great to win one and I am confident I can make a few cents per game along the way. The discipline of sticking to the same games will help with both focus and tilt control.


I recently attended the Minnesota Vikings v Pittsburgh Steelers NFL game at Wembley Stadium. In that game the Steelers were seventeen points adrift going into its final phase. Like me they needed a good fourth quarter to turn things around. They gave it a good shot, quarterback Ben Roethlisberger using all his experience to put them in with a chance. I need to do the same.

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

No comments: