Saturday 21 January 2012

Dirty Dozen Jackpot Sit N Go



I like the Dirty Dozen Jackpot games. I also loved the film from around forty five years ago. However the $2 buy in is too low for me really. The structure is two tables of six players battling for four cashing places. Whilst this game is very beatable the rate per game I acheive is not optimal. The Jackpot aside, I am only going to make a dollar or two per hour playing these games (maybe four or five at once). Safe and steady but not very profitable. Possibly they have a role as a warm up game. The Jackpot is $2000 for winning four on the trot. I have once had a shot following three wins at this and missed out. My record in these games to date is below. Based on my win rate of c11.5% I should win a jackpot every 6000 games. It would be nice to win one but I probably won't spend a lot of my time trying.

Kartajana  Click for details482$0.35  $2  15%$169  -N/AiPokerE12-12 S2-2 SNG Only

If you play the Dirty Dozen games good luck to you and maybe I'll see you at the tables.

Jason (Kartajana)

No comments: