Friday 3 February 2012

Maui Jackpot Sit N Go


 Thanks to my challenge last year I have played more Maui games than any other type of sit n go. See my record below. Each game has ten players at one table paying $5 plus $1 fee aiming to be first($25), second($15) or third($10). Winning five on the trot pays at least $15000. Five top twos pays $200. Playing six games at once which I find around optimum I can make on average $4 per hour. I also feel the possibility of a jackpot win is real, especially following my close call last February. See blog archive. Statistically I should have a shot at it (after four wins) every 3000 games and win a consolation bonus every 800 games. This makes the Maui games an attractive option for me. The hourly rate is pretty good, I get a small shot at a big win and the high rake allows me to earn a decent amount of rakeback and freeroll opportunities.
Kartajana  Click for details4,918$0.64  $5  11%$3,132  TiltN/AiPokerE10-10 S5-5 R1-1 SNG Only
I have played such a lot of these games I believe I have a good strategic approach which has served me well.  If anyone is interested in a fairly detailed approach I have produced a two page strategy document which outlines my approach at the different stages of the Maui game. It is not perfect but it would help any player who might be struggling with elements of their game and be of some interest to anyone who plays the Maui Jackpot games. I have it as a PDF which I will send to the first few players who request it. Either e-mail me at jasontomlinson44@btinternet.com or comment below with your player name and e-mail and I will send it on.
  
If I ever do win a Maui Jackpot I should really go there. It looks awesome.
Good Luck

No comments: